Extraction gate carriage is used to extract and move timber (logs/cants/flitches/planks) along the outfeed rollers in frame saw machines with the drive pulley width of 570 mm.
- The frame is made from closed shapers.
- Three track wheels are made of steel and protected against derailing.
- In the upper part of the carriage two supporting brackets are welded in, which serve as the base for mounting the clamp arms. Lateral arm movement, while the clamp is holding a log, is blocked by means of a bolt, after the clamps have already been tightened.
- The carriage moves along the track mounted on supporting brackets of the outfeed pulleys.
- The carriage is operated by one operator.
- The carriage might be adjusted to operate on the right or left side of the track.
Technical – operational specifications
|Track wheel width||mm||1110|
|Maximum width between arms’ clamps||mm||700|
|Pivoting capacity of the clamps above the rollers/pulleys||mm||635|