Extraction carriage WSO is used to extract timber and timber piles from frame saw machines with drive pulley width of 570 mm.
- Carriage frame, ball bearing housings and track wheels made of cast iron.
- A reinforcing support plate (flat) is mounted on the front of the frame.
- Two support brackets are bolted in the back of the frame, which serve as the mounting base for the arm clamping mechanism.
- Lateral movement of the arms and log turning is controlled manually by means of a steering wheel and a lever.
- The carriage is operated by one operator.
|Track wheel width||mm||750|
|Maximum width between arms’ clamps||mm||~700|
|Support height (above the track)||mm||390|