Remote log carriage DTBD is used to carry and supply a saw/mill with logs and log piles with diameters between 110 to 660 mm.
- The frame of the carriage is made of shapers, it is a welded construction.
- Carriage drive is based on a hydraulic gear shaft, regulated as a variable-speed drive via chain wheels running on a chain – covered track.
- Change of direction is achieved by pressing a pedal located under control panels.
- The log clamping mechanism, and other systems responsible for lateral movement, pivoting, are driven hydraulically.
- Controlling the aforementioned systems is done by means of control panels, located outside of the carriage (e.g. on the welded base). The same panels are used to operate the auxiliary carriage and the saw.
|Carriage track width||750 mm|
|Supplied log diameter||110 ¸ 660 mm|
|Total lateral movement capacity||200 mm|
|Log right – left turning angle||n x 360 °|
|Support height (counted from the surface of the rail heads)||380 ¸ 436 mm|
|Support manoeuvring space||»1550 mm|
|Forward and reverse speed||0 ¸ 60 m/min|
|Electric motor drive||4 kW|
|Maximum pressure in the hydraulic drive system||8 MPa|
|Maximum pressure in the hydraulic log turning systems||2,5 MPa|
Warning: The offer might be adjusted in accordance with machinery modernisation.